We have been in business for nearly 70 years “Serving, Living, Loving and Laughing” often with our customers. They are a great part of our family and family tradition. The business was built by the Schaefer brothers and opened in 1950 by Herbert and Annie Schaefer. It started out to be a mechanic’s shop on one side and a coffee, soda, drink, and card playing shop on the other to entertain out guests while we were servicing their vehicles. All the while Herb, Annie, Catherine and Diane lived above the business in an apartment. We quickly outgrew the space and added on the two-bay garage that is there today. In 1980 Leonard and Diane Borgmeyer took over and kept up the family tradition. Diane, being the youngest daughter of Herb and Annie, lived with the business all her life. She saw the need for a grocery store in town, so they added on to the back and offered a Garage, Gas, Groceries, and Convenience Store. Leonard and Diane had four sons, Alan, Mark, Tom, and John. The three younger sons’ all worked the business. In 2006, John and Kimberly Borgmeyer moved forward with the family business. Once again, they felt the need to change the look of the business to meet the needs of their public family, and they added Annie’s Station Restaurant. So please join our family and Live, Love, and Laugh often.
Our menu ranges from your old school to some mind blowing custom entrees, burgers, and sides.